It's snowing in Atlanta... and down south we are not used to this.
All schools in the area closed last night, before the snow started. all businesses are closed today. All news channels have cancelled programing for coverage of the snow, and it's only 5 inches. ha.
So what do you do when it's snowing out?
I should be cleaning.. but I feel more like crafting. :)
- Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello!
- Ideas for Christmas Presents?
- Getting Into the Spirit of Christmas
- Christmas Stall?
- Shameless self-advertising
- Cellphones for Survivors
- need ideas for a craft table
- Making a gift for the boyfriend... but running out if ideas. Help please?
- Your opinion
Haha! I find it kinda of funny and irritating that cities like that freak out cuz of a lil snow. I'm from Ohio and I grew in that stuff, blizzards and all and compared to what we got here in Alabama, it's nothing. So yeah, school was closed here today and will be tomorrow too, which sucks cuz my autistic son is driving me bonkers so him being in school is the only break I get. There was barely any snow that stuck and that was only in the grass, but they are also concerned about ice too. Oh, I haven't been outside once today, but hopefully it's not too bad tomorrow cuz I've got swaps to send out.