I made a dust plug for my phone out of masking tape ,wire and cardboard. I want to use it to personalize my new Kindle and make it to where the stylus clips on the plug.
I tolled my mom about it and she doesn't like the idea. (just like everything I make she doesn't like) what do you think?
- How to make bright hair dye stay in longer?
- Birthday Gift?
- Glue and grout for Mannequins head and torso
- Does anyone knows how to make perfect fitting shorts?
- The Harver Group - Your Health Insurance Counter Fraud Services Tokyo: ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions
- The Harver Group - Your Health Insurance Counter Fraud Services Tokyo: Handling Detailed Interrogation
- Buckeye Beads
- craft space
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- Tricks you never knew
I'm going to agree with Monika, I wouldn't put anything in a device that isn't intended for it :/ how about you buy a cheap charger or pair of ear buds and cut away the parts that aren't plugged in and just mess with the outside of the part you DO plug in but just don't put foreign objects in them :P
Do you mean something like this? http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/phone-jack-bling
Just joined (hello!) and i actually had this open in another tab. Hope its useful!