I made a dust plug for my phone out of masking tape ,wire and cardboard. I want to use it to personalize my new Kindle and make it to where the stylus clips on the plug.
I tolled my mom about it and she doesn't like the idea. (just like everything I make she doesn't like) what do you think?
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Help: Painting Canvas Shoes
- Group Commission Pricing
- How do you make a triple tiered poofy skirt?
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- Where to buy chain?
- beading from a graph
- crafty/artistic pen pal ?
- Letter Bead problems....
- A Pen Pal?
I'm going to agree with Monika, I wouldn't put anything in a device that isn't intended for it :/ how about you buy a cheap charger or pair of ear buds and cut away the parts that aren't plugged in and just mess with the outside of the part you DO plug in but just don't put foreign objects in them :P
Do you mean something like this? http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/phone-jack-bling
Just joined (hello!) and i actually had this open in another tab. Hope its useful!