I made a dust plug for my phone out of masking tape ,wire and cardboard. I want to use it to personalize my new Kindle and make it to where the stylus clips on the plug.
I tolled my mom about it and she doesn't like the idea. (just like everything I make she doesn't like) what do you think?
- Brocade fabric
- My awesome big sister
- A crafty pen pal?
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Best sketchbooks?
- Dark Circles - anyone have solutions?
- Anyone know how to do this?
- Canvas thank you gifts...
- what's been your biggest DIY fail?
I'm going to agree with Monika, I wouldn't put anything in a device that isn't intended for it :/ how about you buy a cheap charger or pair of ear buds and cut away the parts that aren't plugged in and just mess with the outside of the part you DO plug in but just don't put foreign objects in them :P
Do you mean something like this? http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/phone-jack-bling
Just joined (hello!) and i actually had this open in another tab. Hope its useful!