I am doing a project with a steel coffee can And I can't get the last bits of label off!! I can't use water because I don't want it to rust. I have tried nail polish remover which got the sticky parts off that where not covered by label and windex, which I read online would help but did not. I can't think of anything to really cover it up with. So if anybody has any ideas, they are much appreciated :)
- Can anyone help me find a pattern?
- Nail piercing
- can I use resin on this project?
- Cute Knit Baby / Toddler Hats
- Les Miserables fans?
- too many plushies.
- Anyone seen a pattern for this type of shirt?
- plastic bottle icicles
- I want to make a smile ticket (picture included )
- What to make from tie scraps?
I just did 4 wine bottles with oil based adhesive labels. I soaked them in hot soapy water (using laundry detergent) After scraping off the paper I used pure acetone on cotton make up pads. Be sure to keep changing the pad to a clean one. Oh...and if you just did your nails wear gloves...I had an ooopsie!