- Nail piercing
- Anyone seen a pattern for this type of shirt?
- Can anyone help me find a pattern?
- can I use resin on this project?
- Cute Knit Baby / Toddler Hats
- Les Miserables fans?
- too many plushies.
- plastic bottle icicles
- I want to make a smile ticket (picture included )
- What to make from tie scraps?
Started almost 2 years ago · Last post almost 2 years ago · Displaying all 3 Post
I was given a very plain very boring grey dress made out of tshirt fabric on the w.e and I was wondering if anyone had an idea of something exciting I could with it??
You could try doing something like this project
If you know how to sew Yo-Yo's (typically used on quilts) you could cover it in that or in petal/scale shapes that overlap. I saw a dress like that once and it was amazing.
If all else fails there is always tie dye!