Hi Everyone! My name is Esme and I love looking at all of these projects! Everyone is so talented on Cut out + Keep. I'm mainly here to copy your projects but you never know, maybe I'll be struck with a little genius too. Thanks!
Find Esme B. on
- commented on their comment hey thanks for favorite-ing my hair pin!!!!! to Gracieface94 30 Jan 00:22
- followed Lana Raye 31 Dec 01:42
- commented on their comment twilight yay!!!!! did y'all see the movie?? to Twilight Alice Necklace 24 Nov 02:49
- commented on their comment yes. twice. and i loved it! and a bunch of my friends hated it, so i'll understand if you don't feel the same. i thought they had AMAZING chemistry and they stuck to the book as much as possible and....idk i just love love loved it! you? to Sarah 23 Nov 21:58
- commented on their comment woah!!!! would you be willing to sell those????? to Octopus Shoes 09 Nov 18:00
- commented on their comment whoooops i just sent you what you said to me! sorry! i pasted it into the comment box b/c i always forget what you said that i wanted to respond to so i paste it in and then delete it...except just now i forgot. sorry! to Sarah 04 Nov 21:38
- commented on their comment Hi Sarah no problem! but midterms? in october? that sucks! ok- have you seen all the stuff they have released from twilight movie (17 days left!!!!!)? if not watch them!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNODWQa9mC0 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T... to Sarah 04 Nov 21:36
- commented on their comment I totally know what you mean about rupert grint!!! he had like what? like three lines in the fifth movie. he was in this other movie...ooh i forgot owhat the name was, with the actress who played mrs. weasley(i LOVE her, did you see her in Mama Mia???)... to Sarah 24 Oct 14:11
- commented on their comment your poor dog, it looks a little uncomfortable. to Mummy Dog 22 Oct 14:00
- commented on their comment thank you for adding me, it's my first friend request! to Ezme 21 Oct 23:37
- commented on their comment thanks for adding my version of the project (no cut shirt) to your favorites!! i really appreciate it!! to Fionion 20 Oct 14:51
- commented on their comment ok i'm done with it now. i had to convince my mom to let me have the morning off school to write this essay thats due today. ok so watch this parody. i know it's stupid but i thought it was hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTvmLUaaxtM to Sarah 17 Oct 14:19
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Doesn't he look kinda... icky? o___o
It's like he's trying to mimic his Twilight character's cool/casual look (the tousled hair a la Edward is a dead giveaway), but failing miserably.
I don't know why they under-use Rupert Grint (isn't that a fabulous name?) so much. He has a HUGE role in the books as Harry's best friend, even more so than Hermione does. But they always render him useless in the movies. Even on magazine covers of the trio, there are times when it's only Daniel and Emma on the cover and Rupert can only be seen inside the magazine. That REALLY bugs me.
The woman who plays Mrs. Weasley is PERFECT. She IS Mrs. Weasley, I love her too. Was the moving about driving? It had driving in the title... I forget the name, I wanted to see it but missed it in the theatres.
Emma's hair is REALLY ANNOYING. In the first movie it was perfectly bushy and adorable, but since the 2nd film they decided to go for more "pretty" than bushy. Making her hair wavy is NOT bushy!! Why couldn't they dork her up a bit? Hermione is supposed to be the ultimate nerd, not a model!!
I'm really curious to see how Bonnie Wright fares in the movies too, now that she has a bigger role. Isn't it weird that she's had that role earmarked for her since 2001 when she was only like 9 or 10, but she's never actually been in the movies, save for a few scenes in CoS? They could have made a huge casting mistake! For all we and the directors know, she could be horrible as Harry's love interest, and there's nothing they can do about it since they cast her 8 years ago. It's also going to be totally weird seeing Harry and Ginny kiss on screen... I just really can't imagine it. I keep thinking of that awkward Cho/Harry kiss and cringing lol!
If only the real Twilight movie were like it!! Then it would be epic.
LOL I totally think Rickman is hot. He's amazing and so talented, but underused in the HP movies. He captures Snape so perfectly, from his movements to the look in his eyes when he glares are people.
I hope they do a really, really good job on Dumbledore's death scene. I'm actually a bit glad Dumbledore is going away, because Michael Gambon is horrible as Dumbledore. He's wayy too harsh. Richard Harris will always be Dumbledore, IMO. Remember that scene when Gambon yelled: "Don't you all have studying to do?!" Makes me flinch everytime. I'm glad they're splitting HP7. They cut out too many details in the films, so I think we can expect HP7 to be pretty close to the book. Plus, the budget will be HUGE, so it'll be visually spectacular. I'm super excited. I also want to visit the HP themepark in Florida that's opening in 2010. XD
Hehe I came across this picture today of Cedric aka Edward Cullen aka Robert Pattinson. It's one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. He looks like a unicorn:
The worst HP film is the 3rd. EVERYTHING was different in the 3rd movie, it's so annoying. I'm dying to see the 6th movie and how they do Dumbledore's death scene. And we'll be seeing more of Snape from now on. I LOVE Alan Rickman as Snape. He makes my life.
I hope they did a better dye job on Nikki while she was filming, it just really annoyed me that her roots were SO visible. And she doesn't look like a supermodel. She's gorgeous, but not tall enough. There are thousands of naturally blonde, tall actresses. They had to choose a brunette?! Who are you going to see Twilight with? None of my friends read (or have admitted!) to reading Twilight! *sigh*
Any of those inspirational? Let me know how it works out!
Either way, the kiss IS pretty hot. The girl who plays Bella is a bit stiff in her acting, though... I hope she's better in the movie. And what's up with the actress who plays Rosalie?!! She isn't even a natural blonde! You can see her dark brown roots so clearly in the promo photos!!
I'm expecting Twilight to be pretty cheesy and laughable at times (that music!!). But I'll probably love it anyway - who doesn't love a good romance? XD The Potter movies are a bit cheesy too - Daniel Radcliffe can be sooo annoying sometimes!!
I found the story got a bit repetitive after a while too. By the end of Breaking Dawn, I kept thinking: "If I have to read one more line about Edward's mouth being pursed in a hard line or how dazzling/amazingly beautiful Edward is, I'm going to shoot myself." XD
When Dumbledore dies in book 6 I threw the book down and walked away for a couple hours. I couldn't believe it. And poor Fang and Dobby I saw the new Twilight trailer!! I started laughing after the first few seconds because of the corny music. But it looks pretty good. I'll probably go see it, but I it looked a bit cheesy. What did you think?
I <3 Sirus too. And Lupin. I'm so sad that Lupin died in book 7, although he was a bit of jerk, running off on Tonks while she was pregnant. And I loved Fred, he was my favourite character. :'( I was such a geek while reading Deathly Hallows, I was clutching a tissue box and sobbing like a little girl at the end whenever we found out somebody had died *lol*
I was SO disappointed with Breaking Dawn. I loved the other books... but Breaking Dawn was just ridiculous. Considering vampires are dead, I have no idea how Edward would even be able to get Bella pregnant to begin with. And then after having a monster baby, she makes up a silly name like Renesmee. Too bad she didn't have twins - she could have named the other baby Bellaward.
And the ending was so anti-climatic... we spent like half the book preparing for this huge, epic battle, and nothing ever happened. Everyone just walked away and only one completely inconsequential character dies.