I am a crafty, stay-at-home mom of two wonderful children, (16yr and 2yr). I have been married to my wonderful husband for 17 years. They are my life and I love to make things for them and for my friends. I like to do just about any craft that is inexpensive and not so time consuming but sometimes I'm a perfectionist so the simplist things may take me a while to get just the way I want them. I like paper crafts, sewing and fabric crafts, painting, jewelry making, and cooking. I'm so glad I found this site and can't wait to get started on some of the projects I have found here!
Find Angela H. on
- followed Kristen V. 27 Aug 23:30
- favorited Embroidered Clutch 27 Aug 23:29
- followed EmMa x 05 Oct 07:03
- followed aneniine 05 Oct 06:59
- commented on Polymer Clay Photo Pendants 05 Oct 06:58
- commented on her comment Very nice idea! to Mint Ginger Preggo Pills 24 Feb 15:17
- commented on her comment This is adorable...would make a great baby shower decoration/centerpiece! Thanks for posting! to Peep Wreath 13 Feb 22:05
- commented on her comment My daughter is gonna freak when I make this for her! Really cool! to Dead Mau5 Keychain 13 Feb 21:30
- commented on her comment Cool necklace! I up-cycle the plastic lids from aluminum baking trays as shrink plastic...I bake it at 275*F on foil or parchment paper, and watch it really close....then paint the shrunken designs! to Raining Cloud Necklace 13 Feb 21:27
- commented on her comment OH WOW! to Wire Tree 15 Jan 05:28
- commented on her comment Love all of them! to Lady Goo Goo 15 Jan 05:10
- commented on her comment Thanks for the FAV! to Christy H. 15 Jan 04:55
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »