Hi! I am love to craft and make.
Find River B. on
- commented on her comment This is a great idea! What if you just drew the calender? That would make it easier! I'm gonna make this as soon as I have bubble wrap! to Bubblewrap Calendar 13 Mar 23:17
- commented on her comment Awesome idea! I made this and it turned out really well. I assume you dont speak english well, so the instructions were a little confusing... But it worked out! Thank you for posting! To answer NicoliSunshine's question- I think Zydonia used hot glue.... to Cd's Earrings Portal 26 Feb 22:55
- commented on her comment WOW! Thats amazing. i love how the long rock matches how the tree's branches go. GREAT Work! I envy your lucky mom! :) to Wire Tree 24 Feb 17:36
- commented on her comment It's hard to belive it's not fotoshopped! It lookes to... awesome! It is a little bit odd how the roots stick straight out... But this is ToTALLY amazing! to Wire Tree 24 Feb 17:32
- commented on her comment I made one but it gets tangled in my long hair and I tryed to wrap it around a bun but it didn't really work... just got tangled up. But its realy pretty. maybe I could use it somewhere else! Nice idea! to Hair Vine 24 Feb 17:25
- commented on her comment holy guacamole! That cake is AWESOME! You must be a professional cake maker! to Marshmallow Fondant 23 Feb 20:51
- commented on her comment I thought these were impossible after about 100 tries! How? But then I figured out a few things and now I can make perfect ones! These are the things I found out: when you make the beginning knot, you don't press down and crease it like normal origami.... to Lucky Stars 23 Feb 18:09
- commented on her comment This is a great project! I made five beautiful shrugs. I love how simple they are! I had trouble with the neck because it is hard to sew around a curve... Also my sewing machine SUCKS! so it took me two afternoons with help from my mom to make 5. Does ... to T Shirt Shrug 08 Feb 00:40
- commented on her comment SO PRETTY! to Rose Hairclips 23 Jan 16:06
- commented on her comment I don't really understand your question mostly because the grammar is impossible, but I think you are asking: Wont the ink leak out? How did you deal with that? My answer: Just be careful, you might want to cover your workspace with newspapers if yo... to Mini Pen (Very Cute!) 23 Jan 15:28
- commented on her comment This is REALLY hard to make! to Paper Basket 17 Aug 18:30
- followed Rosie S. 16 Aug 20:38
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »