I grew up in a creative household with parents who encouraged my creativeness and craziness. I had some great role models in the world of off-the-wall-ness, and those influences have been reflected in what I make. Now, everything I create isn't a little bit nutty; some of it is way out in crazytown and some is perfectly "normal." I like to lean into left field (or trip and fall into it and cartwheel over the fence), so expect that you won't see pieces like mine anywhere else.
Find crafty shay onEtsy Website Google+ Pinterest
- favorited Metal Stamped Cuff 18 Feb 14:39
- favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 18 Feb 04:07
- favorited Ring Storage 18 Feb 02:20
- favorited Luck Of The Irish Fortune Cookies 18 Feb 02:19
- entered their project Christmas Lightbulb Necklace to Secret Santa 25 Dec 19:30
- commented on their comment This may not look like a lot, but my husband did all of our decorating this year, by himself. Long story short, I'm finishing school while he works (he's active duty Army) and he did this, and the rest of the decorations inside, just for me. So I'm ... to Merry Christmas America 06 Jan 04:17
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »