I like to give old clothes new lives. I like sewing, knitting, (attempting to) crochet, being creative, getting inspired. All of this may have been born of a love of thrift stores, second hand items, and the thrill of buying cheap old junk for really really cheap.
Find cottoncandyllamas on
- followed ScentsyVT 15 Dec 19:19
- followed Suzi P. 15 Dec 19:19
- commented on their comment I did not! It's a little bigger than in the photo, but I quit telemarketing, and when I tried to work on it some more I decided I don't like the colors anymore. So I tied it off. It could be a really small baby afghan! :) To anyone who's intereste... to cottoncandyllamas 05 Jan 17:55
- commented on their comment Yes, that's fine! to Woven Pillow 05 Jan 16:20
- commented on their comment I cut the interfacing to the size of the pillow. I laid out the strips longways, and then wove a couple going the other way. Then I would take a wet washcloth and press the few strips to make them stick. Weave a few, press. When you use interfacing... to Woven Pillow 05 Jan 14:05
- commented on their comment thank you! it was actually super easy and probably only took about three days to pull together. to Khaki Quilt 14 Jul 23:16
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »