I enjoy all kinds of crafts, especially crochet, making jewelry, embroidery, crosstitch, and recycled crafts.
Find Christina Q. onEtsy
- followed PJ 23 Nov 13:02
- followed Lynne A. 19 May 15:41
- commented on their comment Thanks for this from another crafty derby girl! to Knockdown Knits 10 Dec 15:23
- commented on their comment Fantastic job! Did you create the images yourself or find them somewhere else? to Dia De Los Muertos Painted Shoes 15 Jul 20:20
- commented on their comment Lucky you! Every night you get to sleep with Robert Smith! to Let's Go To Bed Pillowcase 15 Jul 20:16
- commented on their comment Beautiful work! to Embroidered Sparrows 15 Jul 20:13
- commented on their comment To make a hole in them I used a Dremel like tool. I bought a cheaper knock-off and it works great for poking a hole throught them. to Resin Creations 22 May 23:26
- followed jaybirdiscrafty 17 May 19:10
- commented on their comment Kelly K. I used a mold I bought at the craft store. I also bought all my supplies at the craft store, Michael's. I know Ben Franklin also carries the supplies, but no molds. You can order molds on the internet. But today I used rubber ice cube tra... to Resin Creations 17 May 00:23
- commented on their comment I'm not completely sure Julie. The coffee beans and candy sprinkles worked well for me. I think for flowers you have to coat them something like a shellac type spray and then encase them in resin. I'm not sure about other food items though, anyone? to Resin Creations 14 May 23:29
- followed Sugarlishes 15 Apr 19:03
- followed Brenda Boo 24 Mar 20:01
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »