I just realized I hadn't updated my page here in two years! Well, I am now going to be a junior at Columbia College Chicago. I'm pursuing a BFA in fashion design and I love it. I have a problem with finishing projects unless I have a deadline, so the only thing I love more than making things is actually completing them. I like to have knowledge in a bunch of areas of crafts; I currently have experience with sewing, knitting, crocheting (a little), jewelry-making/metalworking, hand dyeing, collaging and fashion design and illustration. I get bored easily so I like trying new things.
Find Erin O. onWebsite
- followed PJ 15 Oct 06:41
- followed L's cookie monster l. 03 Sep 05:05
- followed Kasey Kasket 06 Aug 20:38
- followed miss cookie 18 Jul 02:39
- followed ale_corason 13 Jul 02:38
- commented on their comment I love this! I've been looking for something else to do with a buttondown! to Peasant Top From Men's Button Up Shirt 11 Jun 01:54
- followed LaAlex 03 Jun 00:02
- followed Poetica 31 May 14:41
- commented on their comment So cute - I want to try something like this! to Diy Couture Tshirt Dress 29 May 07:13
- commented on their comment Ah! I'm so excited to see someone trying my project! Your version's adorable - LOVE the ruffles and rosette together! to Breezy Strapless Top 28 May 01:26
- commented on their comment Aw, thank you so much! If you do decide to make one, be sure to post it on here - I'd love to see it! to Breezy Strapless Top 28 May 01:25
- commented on their comment Oh! Well in that case, thank you :) to Skellii 26 May 02:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »