- commented on Italian Style Hot Chocolate 27 Apr 21:02
- followed Daniel Q. 20 Dec 21:14
- commented on their comment This sounds really good! Even though it's tea... lol. Btw, my bullet broke, and you can also make steamed milk on the stove if you whisk the milk on low-med while it warms up. to Easy Cozy Tea Latte 28 Feb 04:50
- commented on their comment Mmmm *drools*. I bet this would be even better with chocolate like Cadbury. to Homemade Snickers 28 Feb 04:47
- commented on their comment Pretty! :) I used to have a betta fish in just about the same set-up. Then a friend of mine pulled up the bamboo cause he thought it was fake (yeah, wtf?) and I had to redo the whole thing. to Cute Aquarium 06 Feb 08:56
- commented on their comment Fudgies! That's what we call them anyway, and my mom has made them for years. My bff's mom made them too, and it always threw me when I ate those ones 'cause her mom added extra chocolate but mine added extra pb. to Saucepan Chocolate Cookies 22 Sep 02:46
- commented on their comment Needlepoint mesh! Never thought of using that since I don't do needlepint, but I've been making these for a few years with old window screens I got from the hardware store, and my supply is running out. to Earring Holder... Or Display 31 Aug 04:18
- commented on their comment Hi, thanks for adding me. Those are some crazy-awesome looking cupcakes there. :) to JK<3 06 Aug 16:40
- followed JK<3 29 Jul 05:13
- commented on their comment Those are rad, my paint splatter pants *need* Dr. Frankenfurter now. to Pants Of Awesome 04 Jul 00:11
- commented on their comment These remind me of high school. Half of our bracelets would just snap, it was always such a triumph when we managed to pry those things out w/ our fingernails and actually get a decent bracelet. :) to Coke Bottle Bracelet 04 Jul 00:09
- commented on their comment This reminds me of high school. In a good way. :) Thanks for the tute! to Paper Hearts. 27 Jun 07:52
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »