I love jewelry, the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Toronto Blue Jays, the weather, and I've always wanted to go the the UK.
Find Edee S. on
- commented on Birthday Makeup Tutorial 16 Mar 01:59
- favorited Star Trek Combadge Earrings (Or Pin) 18 Feb 15:44
- commented on their comment I love Jenny! I have several of her patterns. I've used them on baby bibs (headphones), dishtowels (rockets, veggies/fruit, cats), squares on a quilt I am working on (sexy space girl, horse, another kitty. These are in red work). Made "shrinky-dink" st... to Sublime Stitching 18 May 12:13
- commented on their comment Absolutely fabulous bag! Did you do the art work? If so: kudos! I am going to look for the rest of your projects! Good job! to Mermaid Messenger Bag 11 Mar 05:13
- commented on their comment Oh my! You did a great job! Thanks for the tutorial. to Diy Anthropologie's "Perched Harmonies" Necklace 29 Oct 18:37
- commented on their comment Wow. I like these very much! I love surreal art. Good job! to Fantasy Composings 18 Sep 02:49
- commented on their comment Very cool!! Good job!! to Embroidered Wallet 01 Apr 20:04
- commented on their comment Very lovely! Are the tea cups stamped on the fabric? Good job! to Notebook Cover 13 Mar 18:48
- commented on their comment Very cute! Very clever! I like the placement, fabric choices and the design. Good job! to Paper Boat Pillow 13 Mar 18:10
- commented on their comment Love Harley and love the article. I'm glad she's getting all this attention, she's great. to Harley Quinn 12 Mar 11:13
- commented on their comment You must be very proud of your husband's talent! These are so cool! This one is especially detailed. Goodness, this must have taken so much planning and patience! Wild! Good job! to Catlinite Pipe 04 Apr 22:06
- commented on their comment Very cool! It's amazing! I like how the star hangs and swings. I like how beautiful the moon is. And the stem looks like it took some planning! Good job! to Moon And Stars Pipe With Stem 04 Apr 22:00
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Edee S. hasn't posted any projects yet