Sara A. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Sara A. on
- followed maize hutton 12 Oct 00:03
- followed Jill Mandy 12 Nov 17:22
- commented on their comment i'm having a little bit of trouble--when i start the 5th row, it's good until i repeat from '*' where i then run out of stitches to continue it, you get what i mean? i cast on 27stitches but now i'm starting to think that in order for me to finish the... to Multi Function Cowl 06 Nov 01:45
- followed Aelwyn 10 Dec 06:15
- followed Jess 25 Sep 23:31
- commented on their comment what a lovely idea! putting use into something that usually is trash! love it! xo to Toilet Roll De Clutter Rer 31 Mar 18:23
- commented on their comment these look great! my partner's dad's girlfriend has celiac disease so i know she'll definitely love these! hope to see the recipe soon :) to Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 03 Mar 23:33
- commented on their comment haha this is so great! i totally made these today even before looking at this! well, i did make it a little different: i cut onions up in it and mixed it in with mayo and then i cut up slivers of carrots and put them in and then sprinkled sesame seed... to Tuna Sushi Rolls 24 Feb 04:09
- followed Tizzalicous 13 Feb 14:25
- commented on their comment great idea! you could even paper mache(sp?) it with newspaper! i'm always looking for ways to put in practice the three R's, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, so this is great :) to Eco Friendly Up & Recycled Shipping Box 12 Feb 01:44
- commented on their comment this is so bloody amazing! can't wait to try it out! thankyooouuu lots of looove! to Jumper Skirt Out Of A T Shirt 06 Feb 02:17
- followed tarrah. 27 Jan 19:43
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Sara A. hasn't posted any projects yet