- commented on her comment Brilliant! I found that microwaving the butter for about 10 seconds or so until it's softened before you add the dry ingredients helps a lot. :3 to Single Serve Cookie Dough 06 Jan 22:42
- commented on her comment Hey there. :3 Your username and avi are full of win and justice. Have a nice day. <3 to Trucy W. 24 Sep 01:05
- commented on her comment This is amazingly funny! XD Good stuff. to Edwerd Cullin 28 Jul 18:31
- commented on her comment Trope overdose! 8D <3 to Pirate Ninja Robot Monkey 28 Jul 18:23
- commented on her comment This is genius! I was trying to find a tutorial on how to paint a pattern like this, and your directions were very clear. I think I can do this now. :3 to Houndstooth Pattern Nails 27 Jul 04:08
- followed Dragynfly 22 Jul 15:24
- commented on her comment At least you're trying. :3 My advice: never use satin for a loli project, as satin tends to carry more of a "lingerie" quality than is really desirable for a very modest fashion. A cute cotton print or a solid pastel with some good quality lace trim w... to Worst Lolita Skirt Evar!!!! 20 Jul 02:00
- commented on her comment Ha ha! Genius! xD to Idiocracy Apron (A La Costco) 18 Jun 01:14
- commented on her comment Aah! Genius! This would also be super cool with a superhero print, like maybe the Superman insignia? :D I think I would want the rainbow version, though. >w< to Zipper Rainbow T Shirt Recon 18 Jun 01:07
- commented on her comment Absolute genius! :D *loves on* to Scrabble Shirt 02 Jun 02:08
- commented on her comment Using a yoghurt cup was a good idea! It's an adorable hat! :D to Gothic Lolita Hat Version One Hundred And Twelve 20 May 03:41
- commented on her comment I do believe I've found a birthday present for my comic book-loving friend. :3 Thanks so much for sharing! to Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 15 May 18:34
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »