Hello! I'm Karson! I'm 26 years old and have an awesome family! I'm happily engaged to the love of my life, Shane and proud mommy to our handsome lil 2 year old, Jude Lundyn! I spend my time being a pre school art teacher and I enjoy making custom baby and toddler clothes! I have been sewing since i was in 5th grade and attended the Art Institute of Dallas for fashion design. I LOVE being a mommy and I LOVE being a crafty one!
Find Karson on
- commented on her comment Hi! Thanks soooo much! I used different colors of the polymer clay,but I didnt have tan so I used white and then painted it after it was baked. Hope that helps! to Valeria 26 Aug 00:56
- commented on her comment I Heart You! to PIN-UP ^alex^ 23 Jun 06:56
- followed Kasey Kasket 22 Jun 17:04
- commented on her comment Thanks for the comment on the charm bracelet! Thats so nice! Im addicted to fimo now! to Mi.ezekatze 19 Jun 17:27
- commented on her comment Thanks for adding my faux Chanel necklace! I agree with you on using shrink plastic! It would be way easier that way! to YolandaJade 09 Jun 17:22
- commented on her comment Yep good idea! it would probably be way easier too! to Faux Faux Chanel 06 Jun 17:22
- followed Apricot 04 Jun 17:12
- commented on her comment Thank you dear! to Apricot 01 Jun 17:36
- commented on her comment Thanks for the inspiration for the tattoo necklace! Sorry I didn't realize how to make it as a "version" until after it was published to nora c. 27 May 17:27
- followed Audrey Kitching 15 May 18:29
- followed lilew the muse 14 May 21:39
- commented on her comment Hey thanks for adding the wine coasters to your favs! xo Karson to kermit 19 Dec 22:52
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »