I am a stay at home Mommy with a tiny little 16 month old daughter who is currently stumping about in a cast. She is cute and generally happy, but won't gain weight, the stinker. Most of my crafting is for her these days, though I will have to get back into costuming here soon as Ren Faire looms ever closer.
Find Lady Llanalla onFlickr Other
- commented on their comment I am willing to bet that 350 degrees F would work marvelously! This is excellent with Strawberries and rhubarb as well. It just requires a tad more sugar, as rhubarb can be quite sour! Also you could try this with American brown sugar (which is sugar f... to Amazing Plum Crumble 06 Jul 01:51
- commented on their comment Very nice! Thank you to Felt Fortune Cookie 03 Jul 20:54
- commented on their comment That is just adorable! to Ipod Sandwhich Cover 28 Jun 19:06
- commented on their comment It looks like a Lemon Slice to me! You did a good job. There will always be critics and wider is better when you're talking about tiny little hands. You did a great job and I'm flattered that you posted a picture based on my tutorial! to Citrus Wheel Or Slice Of Lemon 08 Jun 18:14
- commented on their comment The four hours were spent over a two month period, so I'm not even sure that number is correct hahaha to Embriodery Organization Chart? 08 Jun 18:01
- commented on their comment Elf girl? Is this you? to Steph M. 31 May 23:00
- commented on their comment Yes, It really tastes like chicken rice a roni. I imagine that if you made it with beef broth it would taste like beef rice a roni. to Rice A Wrongy 26 May 18:46
- followed elociNNicole 23 May 16:28
- followed KMOM14 18 Nov 01:29
- followed Sugarlishes 15 Apr 19:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »