Just the veggie for a nice summer meal!
This again is a creation for a friend. I know there are patterns out there, but I made up my own.
- Kacey V. favorited Summer Squash Fun 08 May 22:35
- Melinda W. favorited Summer Squash Fun 21 Mar 05:10
- Neko-San K. favorited Summer Squash Fun 31 May 21:04
- Marci F. favorited Summer Squash Fun 25 Jun 15:28
- amy C. added Summer Squash Fun to Felt Food 20 Sep 19:57
- Ana.Loli favorited Summer Squash Fun 30 Mar 07:32
- Valeria H. favorited Summer Squash Fun 08 Jul 00:57
Cut out your felt. You will need yellow and green (for the top).
You will be cutting out a vaguely butterfly shape and a long skinny piece with a bulbous bit at the end from the yellow to make the body of the squash.
From the green you will cut a small circle and a short skinny bit for the top.
Once you have stitched up one side start back down the other. Make sure to leave a space to stuff and flip.
Straight stitch the green circle to the skinny green rectangle.
(I am so sorry I don't have a photo of this... I forgot to snap it in my rush to complete the five squashes I was making)
Flip the little "cap" you have made inside out. Place a small about of stuffing within.