I'm 19 and studying Classics at Oxford University, which is HARD. Anyway, I like knitting mostly, but I love crafting and making cool things that are completely my own. I'd love to meet you all so friend me!
Find Wayfarer on
- commented on their comment These are just the cutest things ever! to Owl Cushions 10 Sep 20:29
- commented on their comment Thanks for the comment! Glad you like the pattern and snood. XxX to live2create 10 Sep 20:27
- followed chloe c. 10 Sep 20:26
- commented on their comment A very belated thank you for favouriting my snood! to wendy m. 10 Sep 20:25
- commented on their comment No it's actually lilt, I just had a bit of brain freeze when I wrote that! to Soda/Beer Can Ashtrays 05 Mar 13:34
- commented on their comment Thanks! Also a handy reaction to being a bit broke :D to Old Sock Gloves 10 Feb 11:10
- commented on their comment This is awesome! I love the watch face idea. to Vintage Evening Clutch Bag 07 Jan 20:10
- commented on their comment Hey Tarrah! Sorry for the late reply...have been trying to get my life back up and running coming home from uni. I'm Caroline. I love your projects, they're completely inspired! XxX to tarrah. 23 Mar 11:48
- commented on their comment They remind me a bit of tribbles in Star Trek too...which are also crazily cute! to Pygmy Puffs 23 Feb 11:09
- commented on their comment It's like in Thumbelina where she turns up in a walnut! Or something really small anyway...Love it! to Nutty Gifts 23 Feb 11:02
- followed tarrah. 27 Jan 19:43
- followed teeny O. 12 Aug 13:59
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »