How To-sday | 10 Dollar 10 Minute Fold-Up Photo Studio
If you have an Etsy shop, or even if you just like to play around with your camera, you need to try this. My apartment is tiny tiny, so I don't have room to keep a light box around all the time. I've improvised and made on that folds completely flat, and it only cost me ten bucks!
- Batiste favorited Fold Up Photo Studio 29 Dec 23:26
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Fold Up Photo Studio 25 Jul 04:27
- Ginger J, commented on Fold Up Photo Studio 08 Jul 17:21
- Emma H. favorited Fold Up Photo Studio 11 Aug 23:24
- Kathleen H. favorited Fold Up Photo Studio 23 Jun 05:51
- MsSunshine633 added Fold Up Photo Studio to Photography 24 Apr 19:19
- cynthia.zabee favorited Fold Up Photo Studio 31 Oct 15:52
- Tiffany S. favorited Fold Up Photo Studio 09 Oct 22:20
- cattus favorited Fold Up Photo Studio 06 Jul 19:04
Here comes the sort of confusing-to-explain part. You want this little square to fold behind your top piece, so you have to tape it to the back of only the top sheet of foam board, just like you did with the original set. You can open your first set and hang one side over your table to make sure you don't tape it.