I have been a craftaholic for quite a few years now.Making everything from recycled art to knitting scarves.I enjoy a variety of crafts so that I don't get too bored doing the same thing repetitively.I love working with paper crafts and love to draw in pencil.I love to knit, write, make journals,create funky and unique things.I love bookmarks and books.I love meeting new people especially craft minded people and over all I am more at peace with myself when I am in the stages of creating something new.I never stop learning how to find new ways to be imaginative.
Find Sunset76 on
- favorited 52 Reasons Why I Love You Book :) 10 Nov 06:22
- favorited Creepy Black Poster Board Tree And Crows 10 Nov 06:19
- favorited How To Make Custom Wrapping Paper With Stamps 10 Nov 06:15
- followed Aliehs 18 Jan 19:20
- followed kiddo 28 Dec 21:50
- followed wagon full of stars 08 Dec 23:58
- commented on their comment Your face make up is nothing short of Awesome!Talented cause I have a hard time just putting on mascara...I'd love to try this out sometime just for picture sake.Looks fun. to Mardi Gras Face Painting 08 Dec 06:29
- commented on their comment Thanks,I want to make a cow plushie sometime but I just know it will be hard to do. to Felt Kitty 07 Dec 05:24
- commented on their comment Thanks Sugarlashes.They're so easy to make.You should try it.Bet you get addicted after one.hehehe to Vintage Matchboxes 06 Dec 19:25
- commented on their comment That's really beautiful.I love fairies. to The First Fairy I Ever Caught 06 Dec 08:11
- commented on their comment That is awesome Thank you for this idea and I was wondering what to do with all my jewelery that lay in a pile in a box. to Necklace Organizer 06 Dec 08:00
- commented on their comment Thanks! to Jthm: Bunny Character Puppet 06 Dec 07:55
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »