I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. I think it really kicked into high gear when my grandma would let me sort her button box. She also taught me to make bean bags. I learned to knit about 3 years ago and haven't stopped since. I'd rather make things than anything else.
Find wagon full of stars onWebsite
- followed FrankenStacy 18 Aug 03:09
- commented on their comment Hi, When the pattern says C4B, you slip 4 stitches from the left needle to a cable needle and move it to the back of the work. You kind of jump over that to knit the next 4 stitches from the left hand needle to the right. Then you knit the 4 stitches ... to Jenna W. 18 Aug 03:05
- commented on their comment 2 years is a long time to be pregnant : ) to Diaper Cake 15 Jan 21:12
- followed kiddo 28 Dec 21:50
- followed Morgana W. 19 Dec 16:57
- followed diyod 18 Dec 07:03
- followed min'ko a. 10 Dec 05:23
- followed Petchy 05 Dec 08:48
- followed Sunset76 03 Dec 10:19
- followed Diane L. 28 Nov 04:17
- followed Suma I. 20 Sep 10:26
- followed Shellasaurus Rex 13 Aug 01:02
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »