Ugly Betty

Ugly Betty is back on Friday at 9pm! Any else excited?

I have to admit I didn't really pay attention that much to the second series but when I was in New York there were adverts for it and I think it was on tv when I was there but I didn't want to watch it till I got home cuz I knew it was starting over here so it brings back a lot of memories Happy

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
13 replies since 2nd September 2008 • Last reply 2nd September 2008

Yay I'm so excited! Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty back this week =)

Edit Delete

OH YEH! weeeeeeeeee!

Edit Delete

love Ugly betty!

Edit Delete

I'm loving both Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives Happy Me and my mum get very excited on Wednesdays when one of us suddenly remembers its on ha, I love that you can kinda live in their wacky worlds and it all feels fresh and nice since it's new stuff instead of crap or repeats.

Edit Delete

I missed Desperate Housewives this week! Stupid boyfriend distracting me. I'll just find it online

Edit Delete

I really do like season three so far

Edit Delete

I've been pretty disappointed so far, especially with the Lindsay LOhan character, glad they got rid of her!

Edit Delete

LiLo was in ugly betty right? I can't even remember ( I like typing LiLo for Lohan, easier), I do vaguely. Ugly Betty is boring me a bit, you can tell they planed the first series and they're just making it up as they go along now lol

Edit Delete

You know what I am not a huge fan of celebrity guests on shows. Sometimes they fit and they don't seem obtrusive, but LILO was crap and now I hear they are planning another one, that girl that was the lead in the musical film of Hairspray. I don't remember her name.

I really liked Ugly Betty 1 and 2, but she seems so different now. Happy

Edit Delete

yeah the third isn't as good as the first

Edit Delete

i much prefer the 1st/2nd season to the later

Edit Delete

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=52270

Edit Delete