What made you choose your username?

Mine is from my old family nickname - Holly Polly Piddley Poo, but a couple of my aunties still call me Holly Polly. I told my friends and they all thought it was a pretty funny name, and now they call it me too :3

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
13 replies since 20th December 2010 • Last reply 20th December 2010

Well, my brother was playing some game (pokemon I think) and there was a character called Melvin. I dunno why, but I found it really funny. So I adopted it as my own name, because I hate my real name.

Edit Delete

Well, my brother was playing some game (pokemon I think) and there was a character called Melvin. I dunno why, but I found it really funny. So I adopted it as my own name, because I hate my real name.

Edit Delete

Mine is my nickname. My full name is Laura but I hate it so my friends call me "Lo". My best friend calls me "Laur" but she's the only one who can get away with it hahaha

Edit Delete

It's kind of my regular nickname.
When I came up with it I found Butterfly too casual and a dragonfly flies too but is a bit strange/mystrious. Just like me..

Edit Delete

My friend's little boy has known me as Auntie Kitkat since he could talk and my friend has been calling me that since he was a bump so I thought I'd be Arty Kitkat here Happy

Edit Delete

Mine is a nickname that my crafty friends and their mom call me. I've been going by it since 2003!

Edit Delete

Sometimes my dad or someone else calls me aneniine. My real name is Anete, so actually i like that im called like that. It sounds cute in Latvian. Also my sister said that this could be a nice nickname for me on some other site. Now im putting this user name everywhere! Happy

Edit Delete

I used my name, michelle

Edit Delete

I don't know, it was my MySpace username for 3+ years, so, I was like, ehhh, its cute.

Edit Delete

I used to be a Micronationalist (http://shireroth.org/shirewiki/Guide_for_the_Perplexed) and thus was a king of a made up place that was also my home town.

I used the name when I joined my Uni's forums, and people started calling me King as if that was my real name, so it kinda stuck.

Edit Delete

It is my name. I quite often use Spring57 which is my birthdate

Edit Delete

I changed mine a lot before I was compleatly satisfied with the one I have now and it's the best username I've ever had. So much so new accounts and others have been made/changed to the one I have now.

Lolly is my cats name, the Bot bit just came from thin air...

Edit Delete

Well mine is my name - but I tend to use Sewarty for other things - Sew because I love sewing and it is a play on the word 'so' and arty because I am arty Happy

Edit Delete