Hey my names April.. Ive been into crafts and sewing my whole life. I love finding ways to Re-use or Recycle unwanted goods. I will hopefully have enough crafties so sell at the flea market in the summer... I need my own home soon.. my crafts are taking over the house.
Find HighPlaces on
- followed RE A. 05 May 04:56
- commented on their comment You have no idea how happy I am for this how-to!! I have been wanting to learn felting for a while now, so this is great help! thanks! to Needle Felted Loop Bracelet 23 Apr 07:24
- commented on their comment OMG you should make some of Old Gregg!!! Im making a plushie doll of him lol to Fimo Mighty Boosh Hair Grips 21 Apr 17:53
- commented on their comment its gonna be a wet t-shirt contest if you go swimming in that. :P I hope you used more then one layer of fabric. to Bikini From Old T Shirt 05 Apr 02:32
- commented on their comment thank-yous :) to Playing With Dolls. 31 Mar 05:43
- commented on their comment thanks for adding my project! I would love to see how your doll turns out! to Jenny H. 30 Mar 20:46
- commented on their comment yay! I love the fabric! to Carrier Tidy 29 Mar 00:01
- commented on their comment coool. im going to go make one! I like the idea of strapping it on the sewing machine. very handy. to Multifunctional Pin Cushion 29 Mar 00:00
- commented on their comment haha thanks! ive made about 15 more since i posted. to Gnarly Felt Brooches. 28 Mar 17:57
- commented on their comment I've got a chain about 15 feet long of juicy fruit wrappers.. my mom started it when she was a kid.. and I finished it when I was a kid. now I cant find juicy fruit anywhere :P to Wrapper Bracelet 25 Mar 20:34
- commented on their comment oh awesome I made tons of these when I was a kid! Now I have to make tons more!!.... I used to make the template then collage a bunch of pictures over-top. to DIY Envelopes 25 Mar 20:02
- commented on their comment awesome im making some now.. all the letters and numbers to Bottle Cap Stampers 20 Mar 20:23
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »