I've been a craft freak since I was a little kid. I love to sew, make jewelry, scrapbook, paint wooden things, use sculpey on occasion, and am a self-taught crocheter. I also enjoy making what my parents lovingly refer to as "something out of nothing"--I've been known to recycle anything from Starbucks Frappucino bottles to gift bags, and it's not really because I'm "green" or anything, I just get a really cool feeling about making something out of essentially "nothing"
Find the little crafty mermaid <3 on
- favorited Lace Up Shorts 30 Dec 07:52
- favorited How To Make Your Own Jewelry With Sparkling Swarovski Crystal Beads 30 Dec 07:51
- favorited Fast And Easy Rock/Stone Rings 30 Dec 05:09
- favorited "We Can't Stop" Romper 30 Dec 05:09
- favorited The Sunburst Miniskirt 30 Dec 04:56
- favorited Purple Summer Skater Dress 26 Dec 06:56
- favorited Bandeau From T Shirt 26 Dec 06:48
- favorited Simple Gathered Rockabilly Retro Skirt 26 Dec 06:47
- favorited Personalized Heart Ring Dish 26 Dec 06:46
- favorited Diy Safety Pin Pearl Necklace 26 Dec 06:45
- favorited Diy Sheer (Pantyhose) Top 26 Dec 06:45
- favorited Varsity Style Applique Diy 26 Dec 06:41
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »