Wee I get to talk about myself.
Well, I'm Tasia. I love all kinds of different crafts and diy things. I have been crafting my entire life (I come from a fairly crafty family) and have been sewing for a few years now. I have a Singer Futura CE-100 Embroidery/Sewing machine, but, to be honest, I don't embroider with it as much as I sew.
A big thing I always try to remember is that the best way to learn how to do something is to figure out how not to do it first.
Find Tasia D. on
- followed Stormi D. 01 Sep 14:37
- followed Tiffany :) 16 Mar 06:57
- followed Sublime S. 29 Jan 18:26
- commented on their comment This is awesome, I love the fabric! Nice work! to Hardbound Journal 16 Jul 04:22
- commented on their comment mars f. - That's hilarious, whatever will he do getting to pick out his own outfits?! hehe Heidel R. - "cookie-cutter" refers to everything being the same. i.e. when you use a cookie cutter to cut out cookie shapes, they're all essentially the exact s... to Simple But Cute Pencil Bag 10 Jul 17:39
- followed Mess of Me 05 Feb 09:34
- followed rosa p. 17 Jan 03:33
- commented on their comment Thanks you all! I'll see about doing another one and putting together a tut with it! I have more than enough denim and of course a stash of fun fabric to play with! In RE: to Rx - I found it fairly easy to work with the denim, of course it's a bit thi... to Cutesy Pink And Denim Handbag 10 Jan 00:37
- followed Rosemary W. 08 Jan 01:28