Hi any ideas would be greatly appreciated please!
My Nan is turning 80 in May and would like to make her something really special to commemorate it. Trouble is she's a very crafty woman herself so I feel it's gunna have to be something impressive! Also shes not your average 80yr old shes always on the go and on her laptop- I wouldn't be surprised if she signed up to CO&K!
I've made her jewellery in the past so don't really wanna do that again but I crochet and sew so any ideas???
- Swaps on CO+K
- Birthday Grams 2013!
- Personal Swap Requests / Swap Interests
- Newbie vs. Vet Swap (New-Round 4)
- design a postcard for a fictional city/country
- Tutorial challenge!
- What no Valentines Swap !
- diffrent christmas swap for 2014
- Calling All Crafters! Craft Swap
- Newbie vs. Vet Swap (New/Round 3)
Started · Last post · Displaying all 2 Post
That's a tough one. You could make her a laptop sleeve or an embellished water bottle or both :) Or, if she likes to cook, get her a cook book. We got my step great grandmother a basket full of exotic fruits, that is also an idea :) Oh and I've got another one: take several big mason jars, and put stuff for making cakes, hot chocolate, cookies, etc. inside in pretty layers, like so:
I hope I've helped a bit :)