I am a part time crafter and full time mom. Anytime I get the chance I am either creating or searching for new ideas. I'm very lucky to have a fiance who begrudgingly lets me fill our tiny loft with all of my supplies and shiny findings I don't care if I make it big, I just enjoy it when others enjoy my creations. You can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org and squeakydog.etsy.com. I'm currently trying to catch back up on these sites and add all of my new projects (when I find the time).
Find squeakydog onEtsy MySpace
- followed Aiko M. 20 Jul 18:00
- favorited Diy Above Knuckle Rings Tutorial : 3 Ways 20 Jul 18:00
- favorited Diy Chevron Rings 22 Jun 20:29
- commented on their comment I've been wanting to do this forever. Thanks for the reminder and inspiration :) to Pencil Jewellery 22 Sep 21:42
- followed Impybat 29 Jul 19:57
- commented on their comment I'm not sure how long they would last, I've been a little afraid to wear them. I did forget to add that I sprayed them with a light coating of fixative/clear coat. I would love to see a pic if you do the gold heels, sounds awesome! to Anna A. 25 Jul 18:40
- entered their project Geo Necklaces to Princess Superstar 11 Jul 18:21
- entered their project Origami Necklaces to Princess Superstar 11 Jul 18:19
- entered their project Headpiece to Princess Superstar 09 Jul 16:38
- commented on their comment Love your necklace! It totally rocks to Keiko-Chiel 26 Jun 00:24
- followed Keiko-Chiel 26 Jun 00:19
- followed Thera Joyce 21 Jun 18:16
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »