I sew, paint embroider and do paper crafts. I have a 18 yo boy and a 20 yo girl. I am a widow. I have 2 gorgeous Akitas and a female eclectus parrot. I love teaching people how to sew and consider myself intermediate to advanced, I will be advanced when I can make a mans shirt look store bought!
Find mars f. on
- followed Samantha 23 Jan 22:08
- followed ΘCINNAMON GIRLΘ™ 03 Dec 18:21
- commented on their comment how adorable to Dog Bed 23 Jun 02:42
- entered their project Birds Of The Week Towels to Sublime Stitching Contest 14 May 22:39
- commented on their comment kind of like those days of the week panties my mom use to buy me. I never had the right day on. To much pressure for a pre teen lol. to Birds Of The Week Towels 07 Feb 19:32
- commented on their comment I have had the stars fabric forever, I still have about 5 yards to use up! to Scraps Tote 24 Jan 22:37
- commented on their comment my daughter would love this she loves that game! to Katamari Cousin Duffel Bag (dipp) 11 Dec 20:27
- commented on their comment I do not have a website, but I do sew commissions occasionally. to Mendocino Hobo 02 Dec 22:01
- commented on their comment it is self drafted. just 2 rectangles and 2 u shaped sides. to Simple Tote 20 Nov 19:18
- commented on their comment sugaree, you would mix the dough, this is a stickier dough then most then let it rise for about an hour or until double, then punch it down make it into rolls and let the rolls rise about an hour then bake. to Bread Machine Jiffy Rolls 27 Sep 17:22
- commented on their comment I love tapenade to Olive Tapenade 24 Aug 23:37
- commented on their comment I did the embroidery by hand. I got the pattern from urban threads. to Swap Stuff 14 Aug 16:23
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »