- commented on their comment Hey there, thanx for your comments! Fabric markers will work, but in my experience with them, they do fade over time. Also, they may not give the same vibrant colour effect as paints, but that could work out really well too! In terms of water proofing,... to "Crayon" Dunlop Volleys 03 Sep 14:57
- commented on their comment thanx Gary! if you spray it with the special stuff, it'll make it surface waterproof, but i doubt it'll be waterproof. if you're using a canvas shoe, i would suggest you get the fabric solution for your paints, its not too expensive, and it's just a m... to "Crayon" Dunlop Volleys 19 Aug 23:18
- commented on their comment Hi Janet, Thanks for favouriting my project, glad you love the tee-shirt. I just read through the comments and noticed that you were interested in how to make it? I'd suggest just get some black fabric paint, or acryllic paints and mix them with... to Janet 22 Jul 03:53
- commented on their comment that looks great! i'm really happy to see the transition to women's shoes, great work, hope you enjoy them! to "crayon" Dunlop Volleys 12 Jul 06:43
- commented on their comment Hi guys, thanks for the comments. Just a few things, about those particular type of shoes in the US, i had a friend from australia go down the states and he said he couldn't find a pair anywhere but that you guys loved them, might be a market for dunlo... to "Crayon" Dunlop Volleys 19 Jun 11:35
- commented on their comment that looks beautiful man, i'm sure it sounds awesome too to Ashiko Drum 17 Jun 04:51
- commented on their comment awesome idea just did them last night and my "new" jeans look great for the cost of pretty much $0! one tip though, from my mum lol, when you cut off the excess jeans, in part 7, you might as well sow together the little excess flanges together using... to Skinny Jeans 17 Jun 01:49
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »