moxiepurple hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find moxiepurple onWebsite
- commented on their comment I am using yarn inherited from great grandma to make a granny square blanket. to Granny Square Love 26 Apr 18:02
- commented on their comment There are only two attachments, Hat 1 and Hat 3, the middle piece is missing. to Fleece Dino Hat 03 Feb 07:48
- commented on their comment Thank you! to Rainbow & Cloud Scarf 02 Sep 04:18
- commented on their comment Thank you! I had trouble with the gingerbread men as well, none of the feet seemed to turn out right, I fudged them a little. to Erika 27 Jul 15:19
- commented on their comment They are my friend's children wearing them in the other photos. to Rainbow & Cloud Scarf 20 Jun 04:08
- commented on their comment I found him on Craigslist, he's about 5 years old now. @Yolande H. I did not have a pattern, but I cut a square, and four triangles, sewed the triangles to the zippers, then then un-zipped them and sewed the base of the triagles to the square of fab... to Pyramid Pet Bag 04 May 19:36
- followed starpower n. 04 Apr 15:24
- commented on their comment It reminds me of GIR from Invader Zim. to Katamari 20 Jan 16:41
- commented on their comment Glad you guys like them! They were fun and fast to make. to Rainbow & Cloud Scarf 17 Jan 05:41
- commented on their comment @Angharrad D. Ha, it was my wrist that was killing me more so, my neighbor paid me for my materials and time, that made it worth while. @quirky been v. As for knitting, I am just beginning to dabble into it (and I am not very good at it), so I am ... to Omg Twinkie Chan Scarves! 15 Jan 01:49
- commented on their comment lol, he's a chunky baby boy, but that's okay, he is pretty stinkin' cute. (; to Crochet Baby Bear Hat 15 Jan 01:19
- commented on their comment Cute hat! If you add a new project you can share your photos that way, or if you look under my description of this project it says "Have you made this project? Share your version here >>" Click "Share your version here>>" and you can add your version o... to Baby Bear Hat For Jasmine 09 Jan 01:50
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »