K. I. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find K. I. onOther
- commented on their comment VegeEm H.: The pattern was in the premiere issue of Knit.1 magazine. I no longer have the copy :o( to Knit Dress 10 Jul 21:31
- commented on their comment Just sewed and lined a rectangle :o) to /i Heart/ Laptop Sleeve 26 Sep 15:49
- commented on their comment Yes! :o) to Red + Green Pin Cushion 11 Sep 15:45
- commented on their comment Hi guys, thanks for the kind feedback. I have done a how-to. You can find it on my blog, memyselfandkai.wordpress.com, under the "how-to (do-it-yourself)" tab. I will consider posting the how-to here as well. to Asian Garden Pillow Star 11 Sep 15:36
- commented on their comment These are clever. How fun would they be at a child's birthday party?? to Burger Cookies 20 Aug 14:36
- commented on their comment In Hawaii these are called Spam musubi. You can get 'em anywhere--even 7/11 stores! They even sell special molds so every musubi comes out the same size. We Hawaii folks love our Spam. to Spam Sushi 02 May 03:29
- followed Tame A. 25 Feb 05:39
- followed Ryden 28 Jan 01:35
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »