Just learning to sew, knit, and quilt (teaching myself). I am planning to self-publish my own zine of poetry and prose (hopefully) this year! Love embroidery work, scrapbook keeping, poetry writing---I have a full-time job, am a mother of an 11-year old daughter, so I'm reviving my "crafting life". I LOVE to cook and try out new recipes and bath/beauty formulas, using things around the house I'm a lacto-vegetarian (don't drink milk or have milk products, but there is "that thing" about cheese) and I'm really trying to create tasty vegetarian dishes I can share with my family of 2 (including me!) OH! And I love to recycle items and use them, even if it's just a piece of something! I hate to throw anything away I love this site, and I'm learning so much here!
That's about it!
That's about it!
Find Tame A. onEtsy LastFM Flickr LiveJournal Google+ EBay Website Pinterest StumbleUpon
- favorited Banana Coconut Cake With Almond Struesel Crunch 16 May 17:19
- followed Vanna 16 May 17:15
- followed Chudames 28 Mar 01:42
- favorited Crochet Owl Purse 28 Mar 01:41
- commented on their comment thank you very much!! to Stove Top Beer Bread 17 Apr 19:40
- commented on their comment Thanks for your interest! I've had a lot of computer problems & crashes in the past year, so the tutorial is still "in the works" :( Plus the full-time job & mommy duties take priority---hopefully I'll be posting it sometime in the next few months! to Flowered Retro Ladies Checkbook Wallet 09 Jan 02:54
- followed ♥Pretty Girl♥ 19 Aug 00:08
- commented on their comment I agree---I think the bread works best with a lager or dark beer, and a little less water :) The more beer, the better!! to Stove Top Beer Bread 28 Apr 03:56
- commented on their comment I'm so glad people love this bread :) I can't wait to cook it again! We're moving, so that'll be the first *home cooked* meal in our new house! to Stove Top Beer Bread 22 Apr 03:51
- commented on their comment do you ever sell these wallets as a custom item in your dawanda shop? The pattern isn't available right now in your shop :( to All I Ever Wallet 19 Jan 01:54
- followed stephanie d. 06 Jan 22:39
- entered their project Flowered Retro Ladies Checkbook Wallet to Brini Maxwell 20 Dec 00:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »