I am a photographer and die hard crafter! I love to sew, crochet, scrapbook, cut, glue, as well as digital design... I like it all!! I like making my own clothing because it's hard to find anything in my style in my size! I really like tshirt surgery... I like taking something plain and making it amazing! My husband is in the US Navy and is away a lot of the time. I use crafting to pass the time. I am a proud puppy parent and a "full time" aunt to my nieces!
Find Nakita J. onWebsite
- followed Artisticlover 21 Feb 04:01
- followed TheBeautifulUndead 21 Feb 04:01
- followed LauraLethal 21 Feb 04:01
- entered her project Skull Boggan to Craft-In Contest 21 Mar 19:49
- entered her project Felt Anatomical Heart Patch to Craft-In Contest 21 Mar 19:49
- entered her project Nautical Flower Hair Bow to Craft-In Contest 21 Mar 19:48
- commented on her comment it's called crepe paper in the us too. it is more readily available in streamer form. i know you can find it online... hope that helps :) to Paper Sunflowers 25 Feb 20:10
- commented on her comment thanks :) to Nakita J. 25 Feb 00:26
- followed Poetica 19 Jan 03:15
- followed MOTOX 05 Jan 06:21
- followed Mrs Montes 09 Dec 02:31
- commented on her comment it takes about 45 minutes for it to reach 350 degrees... it was a pain in the hiney!! i love that book! to Shattered Glass And Dracula Cupcakes! 20 Nov 02:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »