valentina a. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find valentina a. on
- commented on their comment these look delicious, kinda like ravioli! I'd love to try them out, but i was wondering how much pierogis does this recipe make? feeding how many people? thanks in advance! to Pierogis 10 Sep 14:35
- commented on their comment hey I drank this last month at this posh cocktail place! awsome now I know how to make it, wouldn't these be great for a halloween party? to Brain Specimen (shot) 10 Sep 14:29
- commented on their comment gorgeous, just what I need in the morning, I'm bored of plain coffee! But i'll use vanilla ice-cream instead, i'm not much of a chocolate ice-crean person. to Hard Day Dessert 30 Apr 19:27
- commented on their comment genius! this is awsome i'll try it out soon. I've ben trying to make my version of veg lasagna since i've turned veg, and I havent had much success, I'll totally try this! to Vegetarian Lasagna 30 Apr 19:25
- commented on their comment just made them half an hour ago! really delicious, they've already been eaten by my parents! These are awsome, simple and will definately stop me from binging on spoonfuls of peanut buter, because i'm totally addicted to peanut butter! to Peanut Butter Goodness 30 Apr 19:22
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
valentina a. hasn't posted any projects yet