I live in Alaska and I love sewing, but I am pretty rusty. I just pulled my sewing machine out after 4 years under my table. I mostly sew eskimo kuspuks for my girls and myself. My family is Alaska Native Inupiat and are proud to be Alaska Eskimos!
Find Eskimo gal on
- commented on her comment I should say specifically, how did you make the skirt do that? lol. Great dress! to Matric Farewell (A.K.A Prom) Dress 05 Apr 21:16
- commented on her comment Wow, I would love to give it a try... can you post how you did this? to Matric Farewell (A.K.A Prom) Dress 05 Apr 21:14
- entered her project Y Necklace to BeadCrafty Contest 23 Dec 01:02
- entered her project Beaded Earrings Assorted to BeadCrafty Contest 23 Dec 01:01
- commented on her comment Thanks much! Going on a work trip for a week, so after that I will try to get a how to on here. :) to Beaded Earrings Assorted 14 Jul 19:36
- commented on her comment Thanks! to Beaded Flowers For Necklace, Bracelet, Anklet... 01 Jul 18:48
- commented on her comment Thanks so much! to Christmas Tree Skirt 21 Jun 06:51
- followed Beads Unlimited 30 Jun 16:14
- commented on her comment cute! How'd you do this? :) to A Balloon Dress Out Of A Shirt Ant A Tanktop 28 Jun 16:12
- commented on her comment This is too cute! Thanks for sharing! to Sponge Bob Rice Krispie Treats 28 Jun 16:02
- commented on her comment Thx for adding my Y necklace to your faves! ~Gigi to Glenda B. 28 Jun 03:39
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »