I believe Art saves lives.
Find Megalina onEtsy
- commented on their comment It's hard to learn if you don't have a really patient teacher, it took me a little while. I was asking because I was looking for someone to knit with, and was wondering if you went to a group or something. I always feel so much more inspired when I'm a... to Faith McKay 06 Apr 05:49
- commented on their comment are you a knitter or a crocheter? to Faith McKay 06 Apr 01:12
- commented on their comment I was living in Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor. I was only there for a year finishing up my BFA. I moved here in August. That's crazy that you were there and moved the same time... why did you come out to Seattle? to Faith McKay 10 Mar 03:03
- commented on their comment you're kidding me right? I was living in MI 8 months ago... to Faith McKay 09 Mar 17:14
- commented on their comment Nice to meet you too. Seattle doesn't seem to have very bundley weather... I miss the cold. Where do you go for bundling? I'm a crazy veggie cook too! to Faith McKay 07 Mar 01:43
- followed Faith McKay 03 Mar 23:23
- followed Tamie S. 22 Jan 18:05
- followed Krissi 22 Nov 02:25
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Megalina hasn't posted any projects yet
I was living in West Michigan, in a town called South Haven. It was a tourist town on Lake Michgain. We moved here in the beginning of July.