Kailyn Bray hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Kailyn Bray on
- followed Poetica 22 Jan 13:58
- commented on her comment Thank you! I wore it to college years ago for red nose day and it was a right laugh, raised £33 in my lunch break, lol. I just love batman returns especially the circus gang, if it was real i'd totally join :P to DarkAshHurts 08 Jun 18:41
- commented on her comment Its so cute! the fabrics look great together, well done you! to Revoluzzzionary Easter Bunny 06 Jun 13:07
- followed Lucretia 06 Jun 12:36
- commented on her comment That was your daughter! I really liked what she wore to prom, I love gothic victorian. When i was at school it was a dress or nothing (i hate dresses!)I dont think my "visits" were that nice, I always had a uneasy feeling, and like when i used wake up ... to Lucretia 06 Jun 12:08
- commented on her comment Thank you for commenting on my waistcoat and thanks for the links, they will be be very handy to me. You sound interesting, I used to live not far from a graveyard and alot of "strange" things used to happen where i lived. to Lucretia 05 Jun 16:10
- commented on her comment thanks for the add :D to michelle G. 05 Jun 12:56
- followed michelle G. 05 Jun 12:31
- commented on her comment thank you for commenting on my waistcoat, I hope to make alot more from that time period. Im working on a frock coat now. :) to Dandy Waistcoat 05 Jun 12:30
- commented on her comment thanks for the add, i forgot my password and had to reset so i haven't been on in months -_-all changed now though :D to Ginger Snapped 04 Jun 19:26
- followed Ginger Snapped 04 Jun 18:40
- commented on her comment Ahoy there pirate lady, im glad im not the only pirate! (must add picture) i look forward to seeing some of your costumes ;) to Chissy R. 11 Jan 00:17
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Kailyn Bray hasn't posted any projects yet