I'm a consultant, which means I work at home, in sweatpants and t-shirts. And when I get bored, I might try making something. Or I might just make some tea. Or take a nap.
Find Tommy onFlickr
- commented on their comment Very cool! Although I'm not sure sitting on Jesus' face counts as "appreciation." :) to Jesus Appreciation Stool 28 Nov 01:18
- commented on their comment That's okay. I hate McCain. And Palin, too. :) to Homemade Obama T Shirt 28 Oct 23:04
- commented on their comment There's a site called TamponCrafts? See, I'd never know these things if not for this site. to Tampon Ghosts & Bats 17 Sep 14:29
- commented on their comment I skip the last fold. I think the extra seams on men's drawers would preclude it. I learned how when I once had some laundry done by laundromat staff. That's how they folded them. Nice stars, BTW. to Fold Underwear 08 Sep 17:10
- commented on their comment Glad you liked the grilled salad. I made some yesterday, as well. to Dolly 01 Sep 22:17
- commented on their comment Even a manly man like myself finds these absolutely adorable! to Mario Mushroom Cupcakes! 01 Sep 00:11
- commented on their comment No problem! Just don't get bleach in your eyes! (Seriously. I don't wear goggles, per se. But I do wear an old pair of glasses.) to Slide Boy T Shirt 18 Aug 00:11
- commented on their comment Sure. I had a how-to on Flickr that I imported to Cut Out + Keep. All these shirts were made via the same process. Just look in my projects for it. to Stencil/Wood Letters/Bleach T Shirts 17 Aug 17:18
- commented on their comment I hope it's good! to Grilled Salad 24 Jul 22:53
- followed Kalli 19 Jun 02:30
- commented on their comment Finally, after two consecutive rainy weekends, I finally had a chance to fire up the grill! to Grilled Salad 13 Apr 23:21
- commented on their comment And this Sunday looks like a good day for grilling around these here parts. But, that's what I said last week and last Sunday was cold and rainy. to Grilled Salad 04 Apr 00:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »