I'm a 24-year-old Canadian gal living in glasgow Scotland at the moment, working a day job selling unnecessary cards for unnecessary occasions to unnecessarily snooty people. In my basement flat, I craft up a storm. I'm also trying to sell a couple of my crafts in some local shops...but we'll see how it goes. The dream is to be a rockin' public librarian, and craftster by night/weekends...but I still need to get my masters in library science for that to happen. I've been crafting for years but have only been seriously considering making money from it in the past couple. The support and sub-culture for crafting, that i have seen on the Net, blew me away! I thought the crafts I make were only destined as novelty birthday/christmas gag gifts to 'people in the know'. Rad.
Find Markie on
- followed Sandi H. 27 Aug 18:05
- followed CrAzY NeLLy 22 Aug 05:57
- commented on their comment amazing to Fish To Sushi Plushie 09 Jun 08:51
- commented on their comment classy to Painted Shoes 02 Jun 09:19
- commented on their comment Looks great! I hope you will be able to explain the procedure better than i can! hehe. to Cassette Tape Wallet 15 Apr 17:07
- followed Mandy 21 Mar 07:19
- followed GreenLeaf 15 Mar 11:16
- followed Miss Muffin of Doom 04 Mar 23:32
- commented on their comment beautiful! to Coin Purse 05 Feb 12:37
- commented on their comment This has got to b one of the coolest craft ideas ive ever seen! I wish we still had the old white '84 Volvo from my childhood...I remember it having sweet navy interior. This is so cool! Thanks for the how-to! to Uber Vintage Indie Belt 03 Feb 22:08
- commented on their comment oooo....great tutorial. i would have never known to make such a thing. thanks! to Rubber Stamps 03 Feb 18:18
- commented on their comment thats really cool to Time For Books 03 Feb 18:16
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »