- followed Bezzy B. 01 Mar 23:47
- followed elao 12 Jan 11:34
- followed ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♥me♥▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ 01 Jul 19:18
- followed Jessy 07 May 17:53
- commented on their comment That is sooo cute! I love the fabric you used, so stylish. ^-^ to Jumper 14 Feb 00:01
- commented on their comment That looks great. Your version looks very mod, I love it! to Jumper Skirt Out Of A T Shirt 11 Feb 20:53
- followed Contaminated. 01 Feb 11:28
- commented on their comment The star for the iPod nano is great. Sadly, I cannot wear the earbuds, because they are so uncomfortable :( I am stuck with the basic "headband" headphones. So I will have to figure out how to store my headphones in the cozy. Most likely I will search ... to Happy Star iPod Cozy 09 Jan 22:29
- commented on their comment Oh wow I love the look of the sparkleballs. I would love to make some for my next house party. Even though it seems to be meant for Christmas, I am sure that I can adjust them to look not so Christmas-y. to Sparkleball 09 Jan 22:21
- followed Polly 26 Sep 14:00
- followed Cat Morley 24 Mar 01:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
"Fold in half, pin, and cut. Now fold each piece in half, pin, and sew raw edges together."
Can you tell me which way I should fold the pieces in half? hamburger hotdog would be best, since I'm a jackass. Thanks.
i'll be trying it again though! X