Depth Charge Ethel hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Depth Charge Ethel on
- commented on their comment That is SO amazing. to Mugwarmers 16 Feb 00:43
- commented on their comment Hey. I'm trying to make your great tutorial for the Jumper. :) I've confused myself though, on number 5. "Fold in half, pin, and cut. Now fold each piece in half, pin, and sew raw edges together." Can you tell me which way I should fold the piece... to September M. 13 Feb 22:15
- commented on their comment Simple yet so clever. I love it! to Google Eyes Contact Lens Case 13 Feb 00:57
- commented on their comment I've thought about putting an aspirin paste on my face because of a malar rash. (It's a rash you get from lights and the sun when you have Lupus. it's uggggly!) My logic is Aspirin is an anti-inflammatory, therefore when you use this paste it will redu... to Asprin Face Scrub 13 Feb 00:55
- commented on their comment I WANT ONE! :) I have been dreaming about making a similar dress but tunic style that I can wear leggings underneath. Gorgeous job! to Japanese Inspired Dress 13 Feb 00:54
- commented on their comment Even though I made this with way too much pepper, I loved it. So easy, and freakin' delicious. Gotta love honey mustard AND sweet corn together. <3 nicely done! xo swiss to Honey & Mustard Pasta Salad 11 Jan 17:23
- followed 10 Jan 23:26
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Depth Charge Ethel hasn't posted any projects yet