- commented on their comment I'll add a recipe as soon as I have time to write it out. :) to Peanut Butter Blossom Cupcakes 25 Feb 16:56
- entered their project Felt Christmas Snowman to Brini Maxwell 28 Dec 15:54
- commented on their comment Hi KT: I used a basic yellow cake mix that I enhanced it with 1/3 to 1/2 cup of peanut butter (can't recall, but I can check a similar recipe that I based it on). Once the cupcake liners with filled with butter, I dropped a Hershey's kiss into the c... to Leigh-Anne D. 03 Dec 15:55
- commented on their comment One other tip regarding the lemon peel (since so many seem to like that especially)...I use metal cookie/fondant cutters, which can be hard on your hand pushing them th... to Lemon Cupcakes With Raspberries 10 Jun 12:40
- followed Georgia Sakura 28 May 01:06
- commented on their comment I haven't seen beef Quorn in our stores, but we have these soy beef skewers by Yves (www.yvesveggie.com) that are good. I've used them to make a "beefy" mushroom stroganoff that was quite tasty. to Vegetarian Irish Stew 25 Mar 16:25
- entered their project Easter Chick Plush to PLAY CRAFT: Contest 25 Mar 00:45
- followed Mandy 21 Mar 07:19
- followed Tizzalicous 13 Feb 14:25
- followed Ansley B. 28 Jan 19:13
- followed 10 Jan 23:26
- followed kristinfuck 10 Jan 22:54
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »