i love to craft. that's about all. my views on everything (including myself) change frequently, yet my love for crafting remains.
Find mel z. on
- commented on their comment this is adorable. we live in a cold cold climate so this would work over jackets and multiple layers of clothing! so cute. to Angle Or Wedding Dress For Little Girls 14 Oct 14:32
- followed PinkWeeds 07 Sep 17:39
- commented on their comment no prob. it's super cute and i went to town last night ripping up some old leather jackets i had lying around. i was looking for some fun things to do with leather. you have awesome ideas, by the by.... to katcar~ 12 Aug 20:05
- commented on their comment i was just reading the news...again...about the economic hardships we're all facing. and it seems like it's everywhere. thank you so much for a site like this where i can not only take my mind off of reality for awhile by doing some seriously awesome... to Crafterella 10 Aug 15:39
- commented on their comment what part of the jeans did you make the strap with? to Recycled Jeans Purses 09 Aug 13:38
- commented on their comment this is awesome! ...you should try to make a bill doll....that would be the best!!! to Eric Northman Doll 08 Aug 00:27
- commented on their comment i love this bag. what did you end up using for your straps? is that another tshirt? to T Shirt To Bag 05 Aug 20:48
- commented on their comment the akela necklace is really cute and your how-to is great and really detailed. i should be thanking you for sharing! to katcar~ 05 Aug 17:45
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »