Imagine-- hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Imagine-- onWebsite
- commented on her comment No it's cool. To get them to stick like that I lined the ears with pipe cleaners and instead of sewing the base of the ear to the hood I folded the ears so that there was about an inch of wire lined ear with the rest of the ear sticking up, and sewed ... to Bunny Ear Hoodie! 06 Sep 23:29
- commented on her comment I'm not entirely sure. I just go by what seems right. Usually 3 tbsps Brown sugar to a 1/2 tbsp of milk. Sorry about the missing link, the site layouts been changed around. :P http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/brown_sugar_milk_scrub to Brown Sugar & Milk Scrub 02 Jun 18:49
- commented on her comment *to to Brown Sugar & Milk Scrub 05 Apr 21:37
- commented on her comment If you click on the link that says: Based on Brown Sugar & Milk Scrub by juneybuguu" right under the picture it links you too the original project which has full directions. =] to Brown Sugar & Milk Scrub 05 Apr 21:34
- followed Rebekah T. 08 Nov 18:23
- commented on her comment Made them from scrath. to Bunny Ear Hoodie! 08 Nov 16:39
- commented on her comment I'm not too sure about that, I've only ever bought Alexandria sugar wax, which is basically the same thing, only it's a little less viscous, and after you reheat this stuff a bit it works exactly the same. to Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 28 Sep 21:59
- commented on her comment @ Scarlet: Glad it worked for you. :) @Leslie M.: You could probably skip the lemon juice if you don't have any handy, just replace it with water. No promises that it would work that way but I suppose it would be worth a shot. :) Good luck, to Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 18 Sep 20:55
- commented on her comment Just use enough to cover your legs in a thin layer of wax. I don't know if you're supposed to let the wax harden onto your legs but I think that makes it a major pain in the rear end. As for the soft or hard wax bit, I'm not really sure, you don't wa... to Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 14 Sep 02:20
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »