Easy eco-friendly hair removal. =]
I got fed up with throwing out razors and using waxes with a high concentration of chemicals in them, and since I'm a little short on cash booking a Sugaring appointment at a salon is out. I personally use this on my legs only, but you can pretty well go crazy with where you wax, so long as your pain tolerance permits. ;)
Sorry about the lack of photos.
- VillainousNinja favorited Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 17 Aug 23:33
- Lebogang M. commented on Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 06 Dec 13:31
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 24 Feb 02:31
- Calah L. added Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax to TAKE CARE OF YOSELF 09 Jan 19:52
- Cuerva Roja added Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax to ☥ Ravenheart ☥ 23 Nov 22:03
- Fashundoll favorited Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 29 Apr 20:13
- Johnna C. favorited Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 09 Apr 04:16
- Emily D. favorited Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 09 Mar 22:14
- KelliDroze added Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax to Beauty 08 Mar 07:34
- Lisa C. favorited Halawa/Egyptian Sugar Wax 17 Feb 01:52
Assemble your ingredients. Make sure you have a pretty big pot so the mix doesn't boil over and on to the stove, that's a real pain.
Put everything into the pot, mix it up, and throw it on a burner on high heat.
Stir often. Make sure you keep a close eye on this, when sugar starts to boil, it boils fast. At about the time everything starts boiling throw the candy thermometer in there to keep an eye on the temperature. You'll be cooking it to about 250 degrees, or the hardball candy stage.
Once the mix has hit 250 degrees take it off the heat and let it cool just a little bit. Then pour it into a microwave safe container, and let it cool some more.
Once it's cooled to your liking, it takes about 45 minutes for mine to cool enough (Make sure you check just a drop on the plam of your hand before you cover yourself in it), slather it on and get waxing, but you know, if you decide to back out at the last minute you can always just eat this like a candy. Mmm lemon sugar.
Hope someone found this useful, or at least interesting.