plumsong . hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find plumsong . on
- entered her project *Secret* Hollow Book to Secondhand Chic Contest 22 May 03:40
- entered her project Button Down Dress to Secondhand Chic Contest 22 May 03:38
- entered her project Crayon Valentines to Secondhand Chic Contest 22 May 03:38
- commented on her comment Anna G: Good question! I'm pretty sure you could keep recycling them, because they're still crayons, but I haven't tried this myself. to Crayon Valentines 22 May 03:35
- followed Kasey Kasket 29 Mar 22:12
- commented on her comment They look terrific! I love your mix of colors. to Crayon Valentines 15 Feb 03:39
- commented on her comment -thanks everyone for the loves and comments, hope you have fun if you try making them! --as i said, they don't really smell much, just a faint odor of wax. ---i don't know about a certain crayon, i guess if they don't draw now they won't draw when y... to Crayon Valentines 12 Feb 22:59
- commented on her comment Thanks much everyone! Jet H: it does smell like wax, but not horribly! Lulu Rose: mine left a little crayon residue that I just had to work off with my finger...it shouldn't leave much if you spray the pan well. to Crayon Valentines 30 Jan 05:21
- followed DoubleYou. 14 Jan 04:53
- commented on her comment Great technique for livening up a shirt! Appliques take so long in my opinion... Do you suggest fusing some plastic first or just ironing on one layer? to Fusing Plastic Bags On To Fabric Or Knitwear 14 Jan 04:47
- commented on her comment well i love rice, and i'm hoping to try this! what does it taste like? to Rice Cupcakes 13 Jan 21:42
- entered her project Amigurumi Safety Cones to Super-Cute Crochet Contest 13 Jan 21:41
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »