I'm very interested in clothing and the fashions of various time-periods. I have a preference for wearing floor-length A-line skirts. I love jewelry and I tend to wear at least one silver ring on each finger.
Find Periodic Tableware onEtsy Website Other
- commented on her comment -This- makes me want to make a squid necklace. I'd replace the flower with a squid body and replace the third vine with eight leafless vines. In fact, I think I'm going to go try my hand at that right now. to Picot Flower Necklace 20 Jan 06:05
- commented on her comment This is the most adorable Cthulhu I've ever seen. to Cthulhu The Cute 12 Jan 17:34
- commented on her comment It sort of reminds me of a greyscale Black-Eyed Susan with the baby (bump) being the domed center where the drooping petals sprout from. to Maternity Jeans Skirt 05 Jan 12:46
- commented on her comment Aw, thank you Deidra! to Stone Pendants 04 Jan 09:37
- commented on her comment I'd love to see even a simple how-to of this, it's fantastic. to Fleece Shrug 23 Dec 17:24
- commented on her comment I agree with you, the ribbon adds alot to the dress. It's much better with the ribbon. to Strapless Dress 12 Aug 12:12
- commented on her comment He's adorable. I especially love how you did the baleen! :3 to A Teddy Whale 31 Jul 10:19
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Message me if you need any help. It's fairly straigh forward once you have the pattern