Jess, 17, UK
Find jessicabear on
- commented on their comment Hi Grace, sorry this is such a late reply! But the bottle was actually one of those 'fairy dust' sparkle bottles :) I'm sure if you looked online/ebay you'd find some very similar :) x to Salt Scrub 15 Jun 17:03
- commented on their comment Thank you everyoneeee :) & Lo tbhh i'm not quite sure where i got it from, i just found it in my room but there's loads of places you can buy it online: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cr=countryUK|countryGB&tbs=ctr%3AcountryUK|countryGB&q=pep... to Salt Scrub 31 Aug 17:09
- commented on their comment Ahhh this is so cool! Can i be incredibly nosy and ask where you got the sweater with the jewellery printed on? (aa) and the tops with the hand print? :p They're so cuutee! xo to Virtual Wardrobe 13 Jun 11:13
- commented on their comment ahh this is so good! i'm jealouusss:O xo to Elephant Art! 13 Jun 11:05
- commented on their comment Oooh this is really good :) I like how the nails relate to the applee, cleverr :) xo to Twilight Cover 13 Jun 10:59
- commented on their comment Thank you everyonee :) xo Shazziiee you should give it a goo :) just follow the steps, you can't go wrong :D i'm sure it'll look cuuuteee! xo to Super Mario Mushroom Hama Beads 13 Jun 10:57
- commented on their comment yaaay :) yours turned out really cute :) they look good as necklaces x to Super Mario Mushroom Hama Beads 03 Jan 12:39
- commented on their comment this is soo cutee any chance of a how-to ? :) x to Ice Cream Bar Fun 27 Jun 12:02
- commented on their comment omgg these are amazinggg you're very skilled :) x to Nintendo Fondant Creations 27 Jun 12:01
- commented on their comment i love your hand-painted signs, they're so sweet ! please make some more projects :D x to dani m. 08 Jun 15:46
- commented on their comment hehe, yeah i can imagine it would take a while XD but yours are definately worth the effort ! and thank youu :) i only just managed to finish it as i'm competely running out of hama beads :( to Born Toulouse 08 Jun 15:33
- commented on their comment this is soo cute ! eeek i want to make it :D a how-to would be lovely ;) x to Padded Notebook W. Mushroom Application 04 Jun 18:34
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Another thing you might try out is not just sticking to beads made by Hama. There are really good ones of other companies, I mostly use Hama, SES (from the Netherlands..they got some different shades which look nice) and some from IKEA (yes, that swedish furniture house ;) )...mixing those is a good idea to get more shades of color to use for your projects. I don't know if you're doing that already, so I just told you now (forget about it if you already did so) ;).
I am looking forward to seeing more bead sprites from you!
Doing customs like yours, on the other hand, is a bit more creative and takes more effort, I think .
All I do is trying to stick as close to the originals as possible, which is often hampered by not owning every matching color.
Yours is a pretty good tutorial and it's one of the few good looking custom mushrooms ( and believe me, I've seen dozens of them ;) ).
Thanks, i love your little mario mushroom (:
yepp thats wayy finnee with mee